This project is designed to enhance knowledge, transfer instrumental tools and methods to European Volunteering Projects Coordinators and Mentors to work productively with Volunteers in terms of raising their competitiveness in labour market.
Aim of the project is to increase the quality of European Volunteering Projects through developing capacities of coordinators and mentors by equipping them with vital methods and tools to support and guide volunteers towards the development of competences for future employment.
– To introduce to the participants a wide variety of means and instruments for supporting volunteers’ growth and development process.
– To explore tools and methods which help to transfer competences (knowledge-HEAD, skills-HAND, attitude-HEART) gained in the European Volunteering Projects to further life and enhance employability of ex-volunteers.
– To present different tools to reflect on key competences of Youthpass as a recognition of non-formal learning and Europass as an introduction of academic, training and professional accomplishments.
– To provide space to the participants to present challenges and share best practices in European Volunteering Projects.
– To build partnership network and peer learning support for further work on the local and international levels.
The anticipated impact of the Training is to ensure higher employability of ex-volunteers due to support and learning acquired in the course of European Volunteering Projects.
The project will bring together 22 participants. Age limit: 18 +
The participants should meet the following criteria/have the following criteria:
– Involved as an ESC Mentor/Coordinator/support person in an accredited organizations,
– Motivation and interest to take part in a mutual learning process in a very intercultural setting,
– Good level of English to follow the course and ability to participate fully in the event.
* European volunteers under the EVS/ESC programme are NOT allowed to participate.
This Training Course is for 22 participants from Armenia, Belarus, Croatia, Georgia, Greece, Italy, Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Sweden, Ukraine and recommended for Youth workers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, Volunteering mentors, Ex-EVS/ESC volunteers.
Contact for questions: Mariam Gharagyozyan, email@example.com, +37477477382
The selected participants will be asked to contribute 25 euro participation fee each (More details are in the Infopack).
Accommodation and food
Accommodation and food of participants are covered by organizers.
Travel costs will be reimbursed per participant per country. Travel budget limits for Belarus, according to Erasmus+ distance calculator is 275 EUR.