4-6 снежня Дэпартамент па справах моладзі Савета Еўропы арганізуе семінар “Штучны інтэлект і яго ўплыў на маладых людзей”, мэта якога – вывучэнне праблем, ролі і магчымага ўнёску моладзевага сектара ў забеспячэнне таго, каб штучны інтэлект (ШІ) з усёй адказнасцю выкарыстоўваўся ў дэмакратычных грамадствах.
The seminar sets out to discover and analyse different situations, possibilities and experiences in the youth sector of engaging with AI by discussing various approaches and understandings of AI, its impact on young people and the role of the youth sector in working with it.
The seminar will look, inter alia, into three dimensions of AI:
- AI and democratic youth participation (including young people’s trust/interest in democracy)
- AI and young people’s access to rights (including, in particular, social rights)
- AI and youth policy and youth work.
Participants and application procedure
The seminar should bring together a variety of experts representing the various stakeholders in youth policy and youth work, notably:
- Representatives from public authorities in charge of youth policy such as ministerial bodies, youth institutes and agencies, regional or local authorities
- Youth leaders representing international or national youth organisations, including national youth councils, in particular those advocating for young people’s access to rights, including digital citizenship matters and information literacy
- Youth researchers and academic experts active and interested in matters related to youth and AI
- Young people or activists involved in AI projects.
The preparatory group will select up to 30 participants from the four above-mentioned categories of participants. A specific attention will be paid to safeguarding gender equality, cultural diversity and a plurality of stakeholders across all member states of the Council of Europe. A waiting list may be established. Candidates will be informed whether their application has been accepted or rejected, and if they have been put on the waiting list, by 7 November 2019. Applications are welcome from all candidates who fulfil the specific profile of the activities, irrespective of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, colour, religion, belief or sexual orientation. All candidates to take part in the seminar must fill in application form in the platform of the Youth Department: https://youthapplications.coe.int/
Deadline for applications: 3 November 2019.
Financial and practical conditions of participation
DATES: The seminar will be held in Strasbourg, France from 15:00 on 4 December to 16:30 on 6 December
TRAVEL EXPENSES: Travel expenses and visa fees for the seminar in Strasbourg will be reimbursed according to the rules of the Council of Europe.
ACCOMMODATION: Board and lodging will be provided and paid for by the Council of Europe at the European Youth Centre Strasbourg. The European Youth Centre is accessible to people with disabilities and can take measures to accommodate for any specific needs of participants in this respect. Please provide the necessary information in your application form.
Больш інфармацыі – тут.