Ментары і тыя, каму гэта блізка, запрашаюцца на семінар у Румыніі, каб пашырыць свае веды і навыкі і рабіць яшчэ больш крутыя праекты.
The event to put together resources and good practice from all over Europe in order to get inspiration for good quality mentoring.
When: 24-26 March 2020.
Where: Bucharest, Romania&
Mentoring is one of the key processes that makes a difference among volunteering projects in European Solidarity Corps or European Voluntary Service and other types of youth projects. In the last 30 years a vast experience has been accumulated in supporting volunteers. It is the time to harvest it and find inspiration for the next step.
Anybody with relevant experience when it comes to mentorship such as:
- experienced mentors;
- volunteers that had a relevant experience due to mentoring process;
- trainers involved in training courses addressing mentoring;
- representatives from organisations that have a big number of volunteers and that works a lot with mentors;
- persons involved in strategic partnerships projects addressing mentoring;
- representatives from NAs that developed programs on mentoring.
Important notice: experience in mentoring is the most important criteria in selecting the participants!
The event will focus on three main objectives:
- Explore the current needs regarding mentoring process in project supported by European Solidarity Corps programme
- Explore the resources available for assuring a qualitative mentoring process
- Mind the gap between what is needed, and it is already there – plan future actions / programs / initiatives that will support a qualitative mentoring process
The international event “Mentoring under construction” has as main aim to explore and harvest the existing resources for supporting a qualitative mentoring process.
During the past years, different NAs developed different understandings and tool to assure a qualitative mentoring process. In the European Solidarity Corps program, mentoring should be provided to all participants in volunteering activities and in jobs and traineeships projects.
This event will gather different expertise that exist in the network of the NAs in relation with mentoring and training of mentors, to discuss about different approaches and tools used to assure quality in mentoring process and to generate future activities in partnership that will support the process of mentoring in the European Solidarity Corps programme.
No participation fee is required. Cost for accomodation, food and local logistics will be covered by the Romanian National Agency through the European Solidarity Corps budget.
Participants from the Program Countries: – to be covered by the sending National Agency
Participants from the Partner Countries: – to be covered by the Romanian National Agency through reimbursement after the event.
Deadline: 10 February 2020.